NETLOCK is an electronic signature service, which is cloud-based, built on key storage, and adaptable to corporate IT systems; and it supports the secure key and certificate management (qualified certificate) of a large number of users; and can provide document authentication at any places, anytime, using any devices with legal effect.
The new identification method significantly speeds up and simplifies the personal identification process necessary for the issuing of certificates.
- Fast and cost-effective
Using video identification and contracting, the requesting of signature certificates will be a lot faster, so the corporate-level e-signature can be implemented more easily and cost-effective.
- Environmentally friendly
Significant amount of energy can be spared using the video identification, decreasing environmental impact. Using your signature certificate, you can manage your business remotely and securely, and also decrease paper use, thus protecting the environment.
- No personal presence, automated video registration
This solution allows qualified certificate request without the presence of any clerks! NETLOCK electronic signature (RQSCD) service for private persons, which can be requested for free for personal use. Request a certificate and use it from the comfort of your home, using state-of-the-art PKI technology, so your electronic signature will be legally effective and protected against counterfeit.
- Full evidence
and written legal effect, by the qualified electronic signature on a computer, mobile phone, or tablet.
- Full audit and EU, eIDAS-compatibility
Provides e-signature that is legally effective in all member states of the EU.
- Multi-factor authentication during log-in and signing
The video registration* ensures secure, automated customer identification, which can be performed at any time. [*Legislative background: According to the effective Hungarian (Government Decree 541/2020. (XII. 2.) and Act CCXXII of 2015) and the EU legislation, the method qualifying as strong customer authentication (SCA) ensures the issuing of Qualified Electronic Signature Creation (QSCD), having the strongest legal effect; and also the issuing of business stamp certificates.].
- Online video identification takes about 25–50 MB data traffic and, in an optimal case, about 5 minutes
Take this into account. Please ensure the proper conditions and be able to concentrate on the customer identification process!
- Platform-independent solution ,so it is able to create an electronic signature from a PC (Windows, Linux, MAC), a mobile phone, or a tablet (Android and soon iOS will be supported)
- E-signing of a single or a large number of documents/ or having those signed, through personal, business, or stamp certificates.
- Placement of visible signature images on PDF documents.
- Supports remote work and workflow.
- Simple REST integration in case of business use. Implementable centrally and on-premise. Scalable system.
- Certificate life-cycle management.
- Intuitive, browser-based, large-screen interface.
- Cloud-based key storage with high-security access.
The NETLOCK personal video registration is done through the below 6 easy steps. After the video registration process, the signature certificate will be issued from the NETLOCK system following a short identification.
You will need a valid e-mail address for the registration!
Starting of the registration
Entering and activation of the e-mail address and the phone number
Video registration, by showing of an identity card
If the read data is incorrect, you can also correct them manually.
Checking of the registration and issuing of the certificate
Start to use the NETLOCK system
The latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Chromium-based Microsoft Edge is recommended.
- Stabile internet access (preferably WiFi or wire internet).
- Mobile phone and phone number
A mobile phone and phone number able to receive text (SMS) messages.
- Web camera (min. resolution: HD ready 720p) and microphone.
- "Up to date" operating system
In order to provide for maximum protection and security, the device's operating system must, in any case, be upgraded to the latest version, or updated as necessary.
Identification is carried out using your web camera, so you should enable its use, which will also be prompted by the NETLOCK system.
Check whether the camera glass is clean and not covered by anything.
Before the video registration, check whether your e-mail address is useable. The activation e-mail and other mails sent by the service provider may get to the spam folder, so check that when using the NETLOCK service.
There are random tasks to carry out during the video registration. For successful requesting, please check and concentrate on the above.
Follow the instructions for video registration. Carefully read the tasks and be sure to meet the time period.
Be alone in front of the camera until the end of the video registration, and make sure there is no noise.
Proper light conditions should be provided for the video registration, so please find a place bright enough. Be close to a window, preferably opposite to it. If there is not enough light, please switch on the light. Note that a direct, strong light onto the camera may be bothering.
You can interrupt and restart the video registration process at any time in case you have got the data needed for registration.
The video tasks will be stored in our system at the end of the registration process, and the registration video will be uploaded. Do not close the browser window during the uploading, as you will also be prompted by the NETLOCK system. A large amount of data will be uploaded at the end of the process (data traffic of 25–50 MB).
Security is important for NETLOCK. We manage all data securely, in compliance with legal regulations.
All provided information and the video recording will be stored in an encrypted and secure was in the NETLOCK system.
The video recording can be elaborated and viewed only by trust-position NETLOCK employees having special permissions, and not accessible to any third parties.
- The information on video identification
shall be acknowledged, understood, and agreed to by you before the video registration.
- You shall also agree
that you will be identified through the video in the NETLOCK system.
- Reading of the declarations
Upon starting of the video identification, you will have to read out the following sentences, related to the registration:
- „I have understood and accepted the information on video identification.”
- “I agree to be identified through the video.”
- Verification code (SMS)
The verification code sent in an SMS shall be read out during the registration process. Please open your messages and have this code at hand.
- Identification card
You will have to read out the no. of your identity card and also show the card during the identification, so please keep it at hand.
In case of an unsuccessful registration, NETLOCK will send information about that, including short information about why the registration and the certificate request was refused.
After an unsuccessful registration, you can request a certificate again by a new video registration, even with the same e-mail address that was used before for requesting.
- Provision of faulty personal data.
- Video registration tasks were not properly carried out
- Bad video quality
- After the video registration, within 1 day, the professionals of NETLOCK will verify the data provided by you, and if they find everything is OK, they will permit the issuing of the certificate necessary for the e-signature. Incoming registrations are processed continuously; the time period of processing also depends on the amount of received registration.
- After a successful registration, we will send a message to have the Certificate issuance confirmed to the e-mail address provided.
- The e-mail will contain the certificate data and also the documentation regarding the NETLOCK service.
- In case of successful registration access will be activated and the NETLOCK service will be available.
After the issuing of the qualified certificate, you shall online log in to the signing portal or download the NETLOCK application from Google Play.
You can log in to the NETLOCK system using any device (notebook, tablet, mobile phone, etc.) having access to the internet, and enjoy the legal effect of qualified electronic signature at any place and anytime.